Sunday, January 30, 2011

Chinese New Year ^.^

Chinese New Year is approaching *yeah yeah*
i'm sure there are many people bought home some biscuits ad, right? 
 my mommy is also bought home alot of biscuits~
The weather forecast is now sad to say, today for a whole day of rain~
so it's very hard to predict there will be raining during our cny onot~
take good care everyone ~ drink more water ~


my mommy bought for cny ^.^
i love to eat biscults very very very much during cny~
so When i feel a little pain in throat or not feeling well..
i will eat my vitamins immediately in order to prevent serious Sore throat or Fever~
and help me digest easily ~
it's really work n good for u to take vitamins be4 u're sick,
& it's better than u take medicines~ *awful*

Bio C
i will take Bio C whenever my throat is not feeling well~
or i feel i'm going to be fever~

Bio C is good for Detoxification(排毒)& Whitening~
Gals who like her skin to be fairer~ it's very gud for u to take Bio C ^.^
Dear all, pls do not hesitate to ask me about nutrition~
if u wan to know more detail on Bio C ya, u can ask me too~^.^
it's gud to know more ~ gud for ur health ~ gud for ur life ~

Calcium Magnesium


i will take my Calcium Magnesium whenever i feel my stomach is uncomfortable~
coz i have gastric pain last time~so i take Calcium Magnesium to Ease my pain~
and it helps me to digest too^.^
it's really WORK oh~i have no more gastric pain NOW ^.^ *hoo hoo*
for those who face the same problem with me, can pm me~
i will tel u how i ease my pain when my gastric pain~ ^.^

say NO to medicine, my dearest~

No comments:

Post a Comment